I have a ton of sewing projects I have been stacking up as I finish my current projects so I wanted to share my planned makes for summer(in Texas). I sew mostly clothes but I have a few bags planned as well. I also am going to do a Pinterest Steal each time I do a planned sewing post. It will be a complete outfit I like from Pinterest that I will try to duplicate. It could be a work outfit or casual. I will do a separate post on those makes as well.
So lets see what I am planning….and eventually what I make. 🙂
- A sweater for my mom: McCall’s 7055 View D
- A cream dress:McCall’s 7593 View View D
- A…pj’s: Sew News Magazine June/July Issue Freebies
- A button down for my husband:McCall’s 7206 View A
- A tribal print dress:Vogue 9253 View B
- A….harem pant:McCall’s 7682 Out Of Print
- A blue floral dress:New Look 6491 View A
- A peach top and pant set: McCall’s 7606 View A and D
- A green guaze redo(I made this top years ago and will share my original make and this one in a future post):McCall’s 4453 Out of Print
- A pink floral top: Butterick 3970 Out Of Print
- A styled outfits: peplum tom and slim fit pants: Top, Vogue 9084 Pants, Burda 129B
- Two gift cross body bags: Vogue 7862 Out Of Print
- The Amy Butler Weekender Travel Bag: I will be using the old version but here it the link to the new version.